13 Prospect Park, Pond Park.
Lisburn, County Antrim BT28 3HR
Queen's University of Belfast - BSc Hons 1994, Genetics.
University of Ulster, Jordanstown - MSc Computers & Information Systems
University of Ulster, Jordanstown - Advanced Vocational Training in I.T.
President of Dragonslayers Society, QUB 92-93
Con. Director Q-con 2, QUB 1994-95
Con. Director Q-con 3, QUB 1995-96
President, Dragonslayers Society, QUB
Oct 92 - Oct 93
- Attended every meeting.
- Helped rewrite constitution to allow executive decisions.
- Created groundwork for convention Q-CON
- Booked rooms weekly and organised intervarsity trips to other clubs.
Oct 94 - Oct 96
- Organised Q-con 2 and 3 at QUB
- Organised intervarsity trips to other conventions.
- Responsible for increasing Club grant from 200 pounds to over a thousand pounds a year
Computing and Network Support Admin, Nortel Technologies Northern Ireland.
March 1996 - Present
- Maintenance of PC,UNIX,Mac network
- Supervision of Disk Backups
- Troubleshooter for Mac and H-P Unix
- Good all round hardware and software knowledge
I'm hard-working and dedicated, willing to learn any new skills and
fit into any job. I made a change from genetics to computers building on
the similarities between the disciplines and now I feel I'm well qualified for both.
I roleplay, read widely, practise the martial arts and recently I
wrote my own role-playing game which will be published at the
end of May 1996.